Our 52m² modern, stylish and beautifully appointed “Family Sea View Suites” are a seductive blend of timeless style and Middle Eastern inspiration, it is designed for your maximum comfort. The focal point of the room is the Baron bed, renowned for its craftsmanship and comfort, always made with the finest crisp-white Egyptian cotton, and the distinctive fabrics used in the bespoke furniture and in the drapery above the bed. The suite imbues guests with a sense of calm and tranquility only found in the most palatial of residences, with an exceptional Red Sea view from its terrace, and which available essentially to facilitate the access to the kids’ pool and the gardens.
The bedroom with opulent fabrics and bespoke furniture, vanity area with double basin and separate rain shower, the suite becomes s sensory retreat.
As a Ground Floor Room, the “Family Suite” is the perfect choice for families with children (young guests), for its easy-going access to the pool and/or the garden, what gives you peace of mind and relaxation.
1 king-size bed (180cm) and 2 sofa beds
Partial Sea View
2 Adults + 2 Children
- 1 Bedroom with a king-size bed (180cm) and 2 sofa beds (80cm)
- Sliding wooden door
- Secluded terrace
- Complimentary welcome amenities on arrival
- Sitting area
- Electronic safe box
- Air conditioning with a subjective, particular control unit
- 32 inch Flat-screen TVs; satellite & Music channels.
- Dressing Table
- Refrigerated private minibar, replenished daily
- Iron & ironing board upon request
- In-room tea/coffee facilities in a daily refreshment basis
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed covers, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- For an ultimate sleep experience, a selection of many types of pillows is available
- A daily housekeeping service
- Non-Smoking rooms are available
- Wired internet access (Free Wi-Fi only in public area)
- Unlimited visits to 6 of our high quality award winning a la carte gourmet restaurants in addition to the main dining room for guests on Premium All Inclusive except access to the Japanese Restaurant “Mikado” (Teppanyaki & Sushi Bar).
- Walk-in shower
- Baron Toiletries